Bio-Strip concrete floor coating stripper softens and also penetrates concrete floor coating and paints, making their removal quick and easy. Bio-Strip tackles just about any floor coating, including oil and latex paints, varnish, lacquer, enamels, modified epoxy and polyurethane coatings, and also tile and carpet adhesive residue, paint stripes and more. For decorative acrylic sealer removal, try Deco-Strip.
Bio-strip's fast-acting, gel-like formula gets to work swiftly, softening paints and coatings in less than 40 minutes.
- Removes acrylic curing and sealing compounds as well as oil and latex paints, varnish, lacquer, enamels, modified epoxy and polyurethane coatings, tile and carpet adhesive residue, paint stripes and more
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
- 100% biodegradable and non-toxic
- Safer and more effective than other conventional methylene chloride based stripping products
- High solvency and slow drying to ensure deep penetration and thorough removal
- Concentrated formula can be diluted with water
- Pleasant orange scent
- Gel-like consistency ensures adequate coverage vertically or horizontally
- Green Engineered™ in order to be better for health and the environment
AREAS OF USE
- Interior and exterior concrete floor surfaces for removal of paints and coatings
- Vertical concrete and masonry to remove graffiti
- In warehouses, distribution centers, food processing facilities, convention centers, or anywhere that requires a safe-to-use, heavy duty floor coating stripping gel